This can be undertaken internally in Wet areas only by a licenced Wall and Floor tiler, Waterproofing Contractor and a Builder who is competent in the use of these products.
All of the above can certify this installation.
Wet Areas are the Toilet, Bathroom, Laundry and En-suite.
Waterproofing and tiling defects in wet areas are usually closely aligned since they fall into the top 4 categories of Construction failures regularly.
This is any area outside of a deemed Wet Area in the house or garden or any other structure that has been deemed an area which should be Watertight and these could include behind retaining walls and Concrete roofs.
Stormwater, Geotechnical fabrics and panels product installation in relation to waterproofing behind walls where hydrostatic pressure may build up is also a key factor in the failure or success of most areas.
Are provided on any Waterproofing Defects, Product Installation and Compliance. These Reports are also for NCAT and Civil Court proceedings.
I can also provide information for Non-invasive and invasive repair works based on my knowledge of the Industry and the products available.(Scope of work)
To gain the most from any inspection even with specialist tools some areas of the Construction may require to be removed or small holes drilled to access the affected areas.
I have many specialist instruments and equipment for reaching hard to access areas including:
- Flir Borescope with two way 2m long articulated LED lit camera
- Thermal Cameras FLIR E75 and E6
- Flir Damp and Humidity moisture meter
- Starret digital calipers
- De-Felsko Positector 6000 with FNS Probe for all metallic surface coatings. NAS Probe for all Anodised aluminium coatings and Surface coating probe for all other material coatings such as paint and waterproof membranes.
- De-Walt cross line lasers (Green and Red)
- Stabila laser distance measure, Rotating site laser and telescopic and digital levels.
- Bosch metal, timber and electrical cable wall finder
- NIX Paint sensor and colour matching technology
- DJI Matrice 210 Drone with Z30 zoom camera and FLIR XT2 Thermal Camera. Flying and inspection lights. IP 43 weather resistant.