Making sure the payment claim is respective of the progress of the work undertaken at that time.
Checking Variations are properly costed and detailed for the work being carried out.
Making sure that the Construction Program is being adhered to and delays documented as a result of variations, Architects drawings being poorly detailed and weather issues.
Reports for Financial Institutions and Lenders in relation to the above.
I have 17 years-experience out of the 40 years in the industry in Building and Developing in and around the Balmain area I have a good understanding of reporting to the Banks and Lenders for payment/progress claims and local council Draft Control Plans (DCP) and Local Environmental Plans (LEP) Compliance.
I have many specialist instruments and equipment for reaching hard to access areas including:
- Flir Borescope with two way 2m long articulated LED lit camera
- Thermal Cameras FLIR E75 and E6
- Flir Damp and Humidity moisture meter
- Starret digital calipers
- De-Felsko Positector 6000 with FNS Probe for all metallic surface coatings. NAS Probe for all Anodised aluminium coatings and Surface coating probe for all other material coatings such as paint and waterproof membranes.
- De-Walt cross line lasers (Green and Red)
- Stabila laser distance measure, Rotating site laser and telescopic and digital levels.
- Bosch metal, timber and electrical cable wall finder
- NIX Paint sensor and colour matching technology
- DJI Matrice 210 Drone with Z30 zoom camera and FLIR XT2 Thermal Camera. Flying and inspection lights. IP 43 weather resistant.