Professional Dilapidation Reports By SBDIR
A dilapidation report meaning a document outlining the condition of a premises prior to building or construction work taking place. These nearby works are on adjoining properties or elsewhere at neighbouring property. Location availability depends on the scale of the project.
It records the condition of the building and any damage present at a point in time. Existing damage is recorded. Also, records are made when the building can be recorded as having become damaged as a result of a building project.
40 Years experience completing building work on terraced homes mainly from 1990-2007 in the Leichhardt municipality. I was constantly working with dilapidation report examples for existing structures in the neighbouring premises.
Detailed information is provided in written and photographic form for use in disputes at NCAT, CIVIL COURT and COUNCIL REQUIREMENTS. Inspection reports (dilapidation report samples) are for residential and commercial tenants and property owners. Used when moving in and out of premises, only when they have occupied and altered or possibly damaged the property.
These condition reports will also include a remediation schedule, scope of works and quotes to reinstate the area to its previous condition prior to the commencement of tenancy.
These building inspections (dilapidation survey reports) can focus on:
- wall cracks
- doors not closing
- water run-off
- cracked pathways
- damp issues
- external and internal wall movement
- soil erosion
- damage caused by constant vibration or demolition work.
This area of work also includes reports on poorly maintained buildings. These require multiple areas of remedial work caused by years of neglect resulting in structural damage.
I have many specialist instruments and equipment for reaching hard to access areas including:
- Flir Borescope with two way 2m long articulated LED lit camera
- Thermal Cameras FLIR E75 and E6
- Flir Damp and Humidity moisture meter
- Starret digital calipers
- De-Felsko Positector 6000 with FNS Probe for all metallic surface coatings. NAS Probe for all Anodised aluminium coatings. Surface coating probe for all other material coatings such as paint and waterproof membranes.
- De-Walt cross line lasers (Green and Red)
- Stabila laser distance measure, Rotating site laser and telescopic and digital levels.
- Bosch metal, timber and electrical cable wall finder
- NIX Paint sensor and colour matching technology
- DJI Matrice 210 Drone with high quality Z30 zoom camera and FLIR XT2 Thermal Camera. Flying and inspection lights and IP 43 weather resistant.