These reports are based on my nearly 40 years-experience as a hands-on builder licensed and competent in many other trades and working closely with those contractors undertaking the works on Residential and Commercial premises.
I have since 2010 been completing documented evidence and reports for NCAT, The Building and Construction and Industry Security of Payment Act NSW (SOPA) 1999 and the QLD Building and Construction Industry Payment Act (BCIPA).
I work for Plaintiffs and Applicants and Defendant’s and respondent’s dependent on the overseeing authority.
I have a wealth of knowledge regarding materials, their applications, installation and compliance and how to rectify defective works.
A full Scope of Work is provided in accordance with Australian Standards the BCA and NCC 2016 if required.
Sometimes you do not need the above processes when a cheaper and much more advantageous outcome through mediation can be achieved.
I have many specialist instruments and equipment for reaching hard to access areas including:
- Flir Borescope with articulated camera
- Flir Thermal imaging camera
- Flir Damp and Humidity moisture meter
- Starret digital calipers
- De-Felsko Positector membrane and paint thickness detector for all materials
- De-Walt cross line lasers (Green and Red)
- Stabila laser distance measure, Rotating site laser and telescopic and digital levels.
- Bosch metal, timber and electrical cable wall finder
- DJI Drone weatherproof with Zoom camera
- NIX Paint sensor and colour matching technology